The Ambu SPUR II ADULT Valve Mask is the only resuscitator that is made from a SEBS material instead of PVC. This classifies the SPUR II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risks of cross-contamination. The valve mask’s SafeGrip™ surface ensures that there’s a secure grip on the bag and that the Spur II can be firmly squeezed in all situations. The ergonomic, lightweight design of the SPUR II is made for optimal user handling and support, even during extended ventilations. The convenient handle makes it easier to hold the unit and ventilate the patient with just one hand if necessary. Ambu’s characteristic design provides optimum stroke volume with perfect recoil.
- Provides optimum stroke volume with perfect recoil
- PVC free – made of SEBS for environmental safety, full disposability, and reduced risk of cross-contamination
- SafeGrip™ surface to enable secure grip on bag and firm squeezing of the SPUR II in all situations
- Ergonomic, lightweight bag design for optimal user handling and support, even during extended ventilations
- Convenient handle for one-handed ventilation, if necessary.